I teach two classes “Mind, Media & Culture” and “Artificial Intelligence”
Here I list a few ideas that might be developed into research project (tesi) by my students. They are listed in no particular orders and are here only to offer a suggestions to students that may be looking for some ideas.
- Why are cars loosing their colors?
- GPT-3, meaning, intentionality, AI …
- Origin and consequences of the woke culture
- Decline and fall of the Star Wars empire
- AI and videogames
- How did Spotify, Apple Music and Youtube killed music listening …
- Images do not exist
- AI and consciousness
- Object-relative ontology and art
- The artwork as the highest density of ambiguity
- The artwork as a teleologically open and self-defining virus